• California Security Screens are made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh
• Choice of NINE Stock Sash Colors and Custom Sash Colors are also available – ask for details
• Meshtec Powder Coat Warranty on the Mess and Sash against rust, corrosion, fading or bubbling for 5 years fromthe original installation date
• 1 year warranty on door handles and hinges
Homes without a security system are about THREE TIMES more likely to be broken into than homes with a security system.
Handles, Locks and Hardware
• Only tested and approved security hardware is selected to ensure strength and durability
• Incorporates a 'Multi-Point-Lock’ system specially designed for Guarda CRL Security Screen with one simple locking action
• Powder Coating Color Warranty* for a period of 5 years from the date of original installation on mesh and sash panels.
• Hardware Warranty* for a period of one year from the date of original installation on all hardware (hinges, locks, and rollers).
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
For Security Screen Doors and Window Screens in Accordance with Australian Standards (AS)
• Knife Shear Test AS 5041-2003
• Dynamic Impact Test AS 5041-2003
• Jimmy Test AS 5041-2003
• Salt Spray Test ASTM 13117
Security Screen Mesh
• Woven with high-tensile steel wire, each strand is individually tested to international standards.
• Passes and exceeds Knife Shear Testing, with proven strength superior to ordinary insect screen mesh.
• Passes and exceeds Salt Spray Testing, proven durability to resist coastal environments for residential and commercial applications.
• Guarda CRL Security Screen components (mesh, aluminum tracks, and frames) have been powder coated in a special formulation for corrosion resistance and to exceed architectural exterior standards.
• Meshtec black-coated mesh filters up to an average of 60% of harmful UV rays while providing clear vision security.
• Manufactured with high quality (grade 6063-T5) aluminum for strength.
• The Guarda CRL Security Screen fixing system is the subject of multiple international patents, and has been specially designed and developed to ensure product strength, integrity, and security.
• Developed in Australia where the Meshtec process passes or exceeds Australian Standards (AS), recognized as the most strict of all international standards.
• With multiple color options, Guarda CRL Security Screen can be incorporated into almost any opening in either new or existing premises.
(626) 376-4107 Showroom By Appointment